Our St.Paul, MN Client seeks a QA Resource to support a highly visible project. Local Resources are preferred.
The resource needs to have:
Experience in data migration to help ensure a smooth transition of all historical data;
Regression and integration testing experience to help ensure that changes in a new version of the software do not negatively affect previously approved code and to ensure that integrations to other systems continue to work as expected;
Experience working in an agile work environment and understanding of agile processes for the QA effort.
Data conversion from the existing Computerized Criminal History;
Data synchronization and integrity;
Integration with several existing BCA services and systems;
Implementation of several business processes;
Appropriate dissemination of information.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP - project is expected to be completed in 2018.
1. Five years (in total) of QA/Testing experience that includes:
Web application user interface testing, usability testing, regression testing, and systems integrations testing;
Testing web services using SoapUI and UI testing;
Test planning, writing test cases, logging/tracking defects, final test reporting;
Analysis related to quality control, performance and operability.
2. Three years of experience as a tester on a project team using an Agile/Scrum methodology.
3. Five years of experience writing complex SQL statements for use in data analysis.
4. Two years of experience reading, creating, and/or interpreting XML.
5. Two years of experience documenting and executing test cases using a QA tool.
1. Experience working with Oracle RDB.
2. Experience working with JIRA.
3. Experience with MarkLogic (NoSQL) database structures.
4. Experience using the Rational Quality Manager (RQM) tool set for tracking test cases.
5. Experience with Automated testing using HP UFT.
6. Performance testing using HP Loadrunner.
7. Web services testing using SOAPUI.
8. Experience working with off-site development teams and remote/virtual teams.
9. Experience working with law enforcement agency criminal history, or other related data.
10. Experience testing a complex data conversion project that includes data cleansing and error analysis, processing & logging.
Job Location :
Job Type :
Job Creation Date :
04/05/16 10:49 AM
ooking for an experienced tester to perform agile testing of a complex CRM product as well as some record and playback automation. The candidate will be working with developers, tech support reps and sales reps. This QA tester is responsible for verification and validation of web software against a variety of requirement types. Familiarity with record and playback test automation tools * Familiarity with Quality Center, UFT or Sprinter a plus * 4+ years experience in software testing and quality assurance or comparable work experience * 1+ years ... read more